Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stephanie: Another Dream I Had One Night.......

Like most dreams that I can recall, the beginning or how I found myself in that particular situation is a little blurry. The main details I can describe are as follows. I was in a dinning room. I say "a" dinning room, because it was unfamiliar and familiar at the same time. The setup was somewhat close to my mother's. The main difference were the colors and some furniture. The walls were white, and to my recollection, it was daytime. I can remember that because it was unusually bright in the house. Almost like there were double the amount of light bulbs burning. So there had to be some light outside, or maybe not. Because just now, a scene popped in my head, and I saw night or dusk out the kitchen window, when reminiscing on the dream. But the time of day is not really relevant to this topic or description. But at the same time, I will try my best to relay the most detailed descriptions in order to put in my shoes the best I can. I had some awareness of my sister being around. I do not know exactly where, but maybe in the house. I just felt it. Mainly, because of the conversation that my mother and myself were having basically involved her. I also have some type of "lost memory" feeling about a portion before my mother and I talking.
The conversation seemed to be already in motion, when she started talking about my sister's new friend, Stephanie. I believe she mentioned something about my sister liking her and she seemed alright(?), but one thing(I am certain of this). The word she used to describe Stephanie's character was "serious". She said something like ".....she's okay, but she's just real serious. ....". Now the next small couple series of events, I remember being conscious of everything that was going on. I just can't remember exactly the actions led me to the next scene. I remember calling back a number(sort of) to see who it was. Something like they called earlier, but we don't have caller ID.(you will see what I'm trying to break down as far as how I perceived this dream and realizing that I was also changing it as I went.) But the next scene that I remember vividly starting is myself answering the kitchen phone. The walls were different in the kitchen, they were all white, same as the rest of the house. The phone was the same as the one in my mother's kitchen, though. I answered the phone with a sort of "intuitive knowing" of who was on the other end before picking it up. It was Stephanie. She had an attitude. She said something like "....why are you calling my phone like "who's this, someone called here....who's this" and stuff......" and she continued on a little bit after that all in a uptight rude demeanor about her language. I cut her off and in a few short words, I put her in her place. Basically explaining that I had seen this number and was trying simply find out who it was. Looking back now, it seems to imply that one of my previous actions in this dream sequence was calling her(more than once) and leaving voicemails. Even though as I am telling her this, I am looking at the phone and knowing that we don't have caller ID, but it was kinda like I changed the story. Like we had caller ID, but while telling her this explaination, I glanced at the phone and kinda took it away, by remembering that my mother doesn't have caller ID. Then after my abrupt interruption, there was somewhat of a suspense filled silence that followed. "I love you", she soon said, with a passionate soft tone. I just replied, "Yea, alright." nonchanlantly projecting disbelief in her convictions, but at the same time knowing before she said it that I kind of expected a response similar right before and during my little interruption after her rant. Almost left out another detail, although it may or may not place any significance. One of my first cousins on my dad's side was walking past during the silence that followed the interruption. She had on a red top and black pants. She asked me for a piece of gum, while I was peeling and playing with a piece of dead skin on my finger. I told her that I don't have any, but my sister did. She proceed into the kitchen, and said something like, she didn't really want any gum or food or something. I also believe that my sister was possibly in the kitchen. Just sort of felt it, when my older cousin went into the kitchen.
After those words were said by her(Stephanie)my reply came, my cousin walked past, Stephanie pronouced her love for me, my response was next, then the waking stage started to take place. But this time it was slowed. It was slower than usual. The scene kinda went into a lightly faded "orb" shape ball with a fainting glowing. It moved in an instant to the upper-left corner of my vision, and it went to black. The black faded out to me laying there, awake, looking at the window at my feet. Almost as if my eyes were open during the whole dream, like they never opened during the waking process. I just didn't sense the feeling of opening my eyes during this. Then one my nephews opened the door. I kind of perceived this event happening before it did. It's hard to explain, so I ask for you to bear with me. The door opening would have woke me. Infact, it would have been a disturbance kind of waking like that(not enjoyable, especially after a dream). But I caught it like a second or two before it happened. The whole waking process was incredible this time. I had one that was pretty interesting, but hard to explain and remember. This one was slowed down, with time for me to really notice everything that was going on. I was aware of a lot of things. Not to mention, I was practicing more meditation before this dream sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment