Friday, July 9, 2010

Janelle: A dream I had the other night......

The original action is still kinda blurry, but me and a long time friend that I haven't seen in a long time, Michael (gradeschool) were talking, it was night time, then all the sudden two ladies walked past us, light indistinct conversation were heard coming from them. They got into their car. We proceeded after them. I was sitting behind the passenger, mike was sitting behind the driver. They weren't scared of these stangers getting into the car with them, maybe a bit shocked or suprised, but not scared. I then started to ask questions to the passenger after driving for a bit. I asked her name. She said it was Janelle. They both were dark brown skinned(maybe a little lighter, it was dark out, and in the car). But I believe that before she told me her name or afterwards, she asked me a question. She said we can go backwards or forwards with this, after my line of questions. I replied, "well going backwards can be a good thing. It can help you learn from the past. But I've been going backwards for a while now, and I am ready to go forward". She smiled. or aleast I felt a smile come from her, I believe. The energy of a smile. It felt good. like she was impressed or really liked my response. But then after she told me her name, I said "what about your friend."(noticing that my friend wasn't talking to her at all) I then felt a strong kinda disappointment from Janelle, I think. At the moment I asked that question I turned to her friend who was driving, but she started staring directly in my eyes the moment I turned my head towards her and we locked eyes kind of like magnets. But this stare caught my attention something serious though. Her eyes. Her eyes caught mine and I felt something run thru my body. An energy that is hard to explain. It felt good. Really good actually. Like I was staring into my long love's eyes. It was strange(but not strange) that her eyes seemed to have a sort of glow to them. The car was dark and I can only recall silouhettes and other minor details of visual aspect. But they really had a light glow to them, and it would make you look directly and firstly at them when glancing at her. Similar to colored contacts. Then she turn her attention back to the road and I think that was the moment I woke up. It was and still is so vividly easy to remember for some reason. I instantly felt the urge to write about it before I forgot(which I still haven't), to use it for future purposes if needed.

The dream caught my attention later because I noticed that I kinda instinctively knew that they wouldn't mind us getting into the car with them. Almost like everything that happened I already knew was going to come. All except for her friend and them eyes. Plus I was practicing meditation prior to sleeping. This I believe helped me achieve this dream. Also I do not believe that I was sleep for more than a couple hours maybe 3 at the most, while REM sleep starts after 5-6 hours of sleep. Amazing to my recollection, because of the connection between meditation and sleep, I believe exists. I also had two other dreams prior to this one, but the first I don't recall, and the second I only can recall a small portion of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment