Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lost In The Wilderness.

Now really stop for a minute and think.....................


This world has to end sometime. As do everything else on this planet. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING has a term. People, nations, plants, animals, everything. Like everyother great nation in history, you gotta think.....this country has one also. But when is it? Do you even care? Chances are.....not really. You may say you do, but you deep down inside really don't. If you did, hopefully you will begin to question, why? Why this country? Why is it ending? How is it gonna end? Who or what will end it? The other day I did something that caught my attention for awhile. I went to type in the Google search bar the phrase "the us is" and what popped up in the auto-completion drop down window shocked me. I encourage you to do this yourself.

1 comment: